Monday, January 2, 2012

SINFUL COLORS PROFESSIONALS! (drugstore nail polish)





Hey girls!
        I have this nail polish which i believe is called....
"Rise and Shine" which is a turquoise/ teal/ green color. The color reminds me of the dentists you know, that mint green/ teal color. But this brand of nail polish is cheap in price..... and quality. It drys really mat with no shine u have to put a clear top coat to make this look good. So that's the only thing that I strongly dislike about this product but they also have an odd color selection. if you want to see for your self hes there website, Sinful Colors: Closed for Maintenance. But what I notice if I put to much clear coat on it was taking away the color so i dont know if it the nail polish or my top coat, but its that thing that people say that if u need to remove or take away something put more of it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment